[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] [S>Writer] Paid Experienced, fast and reasonably priced Writer doing Vanilla and Fetish Works

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gabby.gcn

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
cokito 2.png

Hello everyone!
After landing in this community as a dev for one of my published games which was well received and outright succesful, I find myself in the need of looking for an income in these times of economical harshness.

Skills:
  • Fast pacing, and fast deliveries.
  • I've never missed a deadline.
  • Outlining and world building: If you can picture it, I can write it. Or both.
  • Highly experienced in both VANILLA and FETISH content.
Translations:
  • Regarding translations, I'm both fluent in English, and both Castilian and Latin American Spanish.

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord: gabby.gcn

Employment Type & Rates:
  • $150 for 10.000 words. Beat that rate. ($0.015 per word.)
  • As mentioned above, I'd rather work on a flat-rate rather than shares.
  • Paypal, Payoneer, Crypto.
  • Price may vary slightly depending on the type of job.

Availability:
  • Open for commissions as for the entire SEPTEMBER 2024.

Work Samples:
  • Check out my game or ask for work samples.

Additional comments:
  • I'm working for a low price and I'm actually good. What is there to lose? Nothing. Just hire me. I need something to occupy my time with.

Last edited:

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Reactions: gabby.gcn

gabby.gcn

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Some more feedback.

I noticed on your game page some of the sample images posted show typos / errors. This may give a bad impression to people interested in your posting - especially around narration and dialogue.

For Example:
https://f95zone.to/threads/get-cucked-nerd-v0-2-gcndev.206865/#lg=post-13670401&slide=3

It might be good to update your game / the images on the thread - just as a "put your best foot forward". :oops:
Thanks for letting me know, don't want it to be awkard. The game's old, but it works as a reference for the type of things I've been working on to, say at least.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes