VN Ren'Py Grand Duke Valeran - Building a Harem in Another World [v0.1.0-public] [Mr.I.Game]

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024

banner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the magical world of Grand Duke Valeran, where elves, beastmen, dragons, and even gods truly exist.
You will step into the role of a young man who, after being struck by lightning while fapping, is reincarnated into the body of a young marquis in this fantasy realm.
And just like many other protagonists, you carry the heavy burden of saving the world.
Follow our hero's journey as this ordinary guy figures out how to save the world. This is a tale of adventure, war, and intrigue. And trust me, it won’t follow the usual tropes. After all, a protagonist isekai'd while fapping has to be different from one hit by a truck, right?

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2024-09-16
Developer: Mr.I.Game - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0-public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

chapter01_034.jpg chapter01_042.jpg chapter01_067.jpg chapter02_035.jpg chapter02_075.jpg chapter02_149.jpg chapter02_150.jpg chapter02_154.jpg chapter02_215.jpg

Last edited:

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Thank you all for your support! I’ve revised the overview. Reading the old one again, it just felt a bit off!

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Thank goodness (sandbox suck XD) and.......who cares about other endings when there's a harem ending? :sneaky:
Haha, I don’t know about everyone else, but when it comes to adult games, I can only play them once, maybe twice or three times at most. I hate games that force you to replay multiple times just to unlock all the endings. And I especially despise those games where you have to unlock 5 or 6 endings just to get some half-hearted harem ending!

Anyway, back to the topic. The truth is, I plan for this game to have a long storyline, and I simply don’t have the time to write two or three different endings. Plus, for the reasons I just mentioned above, the game will have only one ending. =]]

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
Haha, I don’t know about everyone else, but when it comes to adult games, I can only play them once, maybe twice or three times at most. I hate games that force you to replay multiple times just to unlock all the endings. And I especially despise those games where you have to unlock 5 or 6 endings just to get some half-hearted harem ending!

Anyway, back to the topic. The truth is, I plan for this game to have a long storyline, and I simply don’t have the time to write two or three different endings. Plus, for the reasons I just mentioned above, the game will have only one ending. =]]
I mean, why choose one when you can have them all:LOL:, and yeah, having lots of LIs and making us choose only one at a time frustrates me a lot. I would rather play a game with one LI than a game with multiple LI without a harem ending.

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Here's a good example of a detailed gene section from a successful first title developer (He has 1600+ monthly subs on Patreon)

Regards.

Wow, that’s so detailed! I’ll take it into consideration and add more later, probably starting with a few 'never added' tags first.