[S>Programmer] Programmer looking for small team or artist for duo team [Spanish | English]

Jul 4, 2022
Skills:
Godot programmer, I can handle everything related to the code, design, build, automate... I also like to write dark fantasy stories and draw a bit (mostly sketching), so I can provide some help in that area too, and help designing the game mechanics

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: lhpdev

Employment Type & Rates:
Anything works, free if the project doesn't intend to make any money, or Revenue Share if there is going to be a (possible future) Patreon or selling through Itch.io or steam, also plain payment works, we can discuss in detail

Availability:
Flexible, I can spend some hours during the week and probably some more during the weekend, nothing fixed, giving this is more a hobby for me I am not looking to commit to follow a schedule, some weeks might have a lot of progress and some weeks might have zero (which of course is perfectly fine for me if you take time for yourself every now and then)

That being said, I can deliver fast and good work, below game (Kinky Slimon) is a 2 weeks work effort

Work Samples:
During the last year I partnered with an awesome artist, we created two games (not available for the public yet)

First is Kinky Slimon, a game you must replay a musical sequence played by some slimes

Kinky Slimon Screenshot 1.png Kinky Slimon Screenshot 2.png Kinky Slimon Screenshot 3.png

Second game is Kinky Quest, a Fire Emblem inspired game

Kinky Quest Shot 1.png Kinky Quest Shot 2.png Kinky Quest Shot 3.png Kinky Quest Shot 4.png Kinky Quest Shot 5.png Kinky Quest Shot 6.png Kinky Quest Shot 7.png Kinky Quest Shot 8.png Kinky Quest Shot 9.png Kinky Quest Shot 10.png Kinky Quest Shot 11.png Kinky Quest Shot 12.png

Hit me up in discord and I can show you more of those games if you wish!

Note: I am not currently working with Kinky Quest and Kinky Slimon is almost complete, so I have most of my time for this available

Additional comments:
I have no project of my own, so I am offering my services to work on yours or we can come up with something together (I prefer to make games with some mechanics besides pure VN types), I have some ideas but nothing is currently going on

I speak Spanish and live in a CST timezone, but I have no problems working with people of other zones

I am open to a lot kinks / type of games: vanilla, monster girls, robots, futa, femboys, furries, ...

I still draw my line at some stuff, so I won't work on: incest, lolis, scat, ntr, gore (probably a few more, add me on discord and tell me about your project and we can go from there :D)

I have more experience working in 2d pixel art games, but open to work in anything 3d (I prefer anime / cartoonish style)

I think that should be it, please add me on discord or drop any question here (DM is fine too), thanks!

Last edited: