RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Sensual Sirens is a 3D artist who makes pics and short animations of characters from various series with a preference for Resident Evil. A fair amount of bestiality / monster content in this collection.​

Updated: 2024-09-20
Artist: Sensual Sirens - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Varies, up to 4K
Files: 19 vids, 37 pics
Length: ~7 minutes total, 10 seconds - 1 minute vid length
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection:
- - - -

AdaCowgirl.gif AdaDoggy.gif AdaJill.gif AdaRegenerator2.gif AdaRegenerator1.gif JillNemesis.gif Mercy.gif
Mona.gif Navia.gif WidowBJ.gif WidowHJ.gif WidowDoggy.gif WonderWoman.gif

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, I kept the videos I think are worth keeping, interpolated and reencoded (AV1, 1080p, 60FPS*) and normalized (the ones with sound) and renamed them all.
This results in 13 video files of 82 MiB.

* Except the Widowmaker facefuck video. Most of the animations were done in 24FPS, while some after effects like camera movement and particle dust were added later in 30FPS, meaning the character movement holds for a frame while the particles/camera move(s). Weird choice. For a proper interpolation you have to replace the "doubled" frames with new ones, but there are no doubled frames in this case. I was still able to apply this to most videos but it just wouldn't work with that one with Widowmaker.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I did my thing again, I kept the videos I think are worth keeping, interpolated and reencoded (AV1, 1080p, 60FPS*) and normalized (the ones with sound) and renamed them all.
This results in 13 video files of 82 MiB.

Enjoy!

* Except the Widowmaker facefuck video. Most of the animations were done in 24FPS, while some after effects like camera movement and particle dust were added later in 30FPS, meaning the character movement holds for a frame while the particles/camera move(s). Weird choice. For a proper interpolation you have to replace the "doubled" frames with new ones, but there are no doubled frames in this case. I was still able to apply this to most videos but it just wouldn't work with that one with Widowmaker.
whatever mumbo jumbo you said you did, i am grateful. i did not understand a single thing but im sure i will notice the changes you did if i compare the videos.
that being said, if you said that cowboys or cowgirls are being born from a man having a sex with a cow and giving birth, i would believe you, cause you used smart words.
thank you young mister from the internet