NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Well, I don't know what to say. First, “pemoj” is my username in F95, my characters in Ren'py I almost always call them “Stallion.” I don't know what you call “programs” exactly. And it's still not clear to me that someone can get into my computer or access F95 data to get information. This forum has had some serious security problems.

https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/

My reaction after seeing those two images was to close and delete the game. Right now I am scanning my computer. And unfortunately I will never play this game again in my life. It's a real shame; the little I had seen so far was pretty good.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I can understand. I originally took this idea from another popular game called Doki Doki club, and I thought it would be a good idea. But apparently it was not to everyone's taste, it's sad that you had to delete my game because of that, but I can understand that, and just thank you for your time.

• Sad
Reactions: pemoj

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Anal sex, bdsm, blackmail (Still not sure), creampie, footjob, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian Male/Female dom,
milf, elf, monster girl, multiple endings, double penetration, rape, sex toy, slave, vanil.... thats all for now, not so much tbh, but better than nothing i guess, also, that may change over time. But about the other 5 tags, I'm sure there won't be any: NTR, MMF, Futa, Cheatings, Sharing.
Ok, is the rape avoidable? Is MC the one who rapes? I ask because I personally don't like any kind of rape/blackmail. Thanks.

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Also, I didn`t know that there are games like this here, my original goal was just to give people positive emotions after launching my game, and not in any way to scare them in this way, for which I apologize.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I can understand. I originally took this idea from another popular game called Doki Doki club, and I thought it would be a good idea. But apparently it was not to everyone's taste, it's sad that you had to delete my game because of that, but I can understand that, and just thank you for your time.

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Ok, is the rape avoidable? Is MC the one who rapes? I ask because I personally don't like any kind of rape/blackmail. Thanks.
Essentially, he is not in the prologue, and I’m not sure if he will be in the game at all, maybe only in messages. And yes, it doesn’t concern our main LIs (love interests), it’s more likely just to be mentioned, like in Eternum, where 'Someone was raped in the world,' something like that, nothing more.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Anal sex, bdsm, blackmail (Still not sure), creampie, footjob, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian Male/Female dom,
milf, elf, monster girl, multiple endings, double penetration, rape, sex toy, slave, vanil.... thats all for now, not so much tbh, but better than nothing i guess, also, that may change over time. But about the other 5 tags, I'm sure there won't be any: NTR, MMF, Futa, Cheatings, Sharing.
Thanks for the info. Will you make lesbian and DP avoidable?

You've ignored virgin and Incest so I'm assuming they are not planned.

I'm fine with light femdom as long as it's temporary and later turns into a equal relationship or maledom.

Reactions: qaywsx and NoGloryx

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Thanks for the info. Will you make lesbian and DP avoidable?

You've ignored virgin and Incest so I'm assuming they are not planned.

I'm fine with light femdom as long as it's temporary and later turns into a equal relationship or maledom.
Yes, I think it will not be a problem. And you will be able to skip this content,about virgin, it`s planned, but i know it`s very... specific tags not for everyone, that`s why u can skip scene with this tags too

Last edited:

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Ok, I will delete my messages and give it another try. Sorry for the confusion.
I assure you that the game is completely safe, because I plan to develop AVN on a permanent basis, and it simply does not make sense for me to ruin my reputation in this way.

Reactions: pemoj

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Lesbian avoidable? please, thank you (y)

Nvm seen your other reply, thanks

Reactions: NoGloryx

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
While I don't have the fear that the other user has(I mean, no duh any program I run can access the username on my comp), I do have a problem with it. If I want to use the username on my comp I will choose it myself. And it's been 20 years since I named an mc Jimayo. While it remains my username as it always will I do not name characters that anymore.

Reactions: NoGloryx
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes