Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
great game baap. christine is one busty piece of ass. the fact that goro is one of her major love interests makes this one of my favorite games, keep it up, hope to see many more scenes with him or his other old friends. and ignore the turds that are whining and bitching about the game, goro, the small pimple on their ass. most of them still come back and spam "hero" "update" etc when a new update is out. if only you can add animated sex scenes the game will be perfect, but only if it doesn't take too much time to release an update

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Being a Wife [v1.155] [baap] - Compressed

Win/Linux [294 MB]
- - - -

Mac [259 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark_k63

May 29, 2024
get rid of the old fucks already and get to other LIs not everyone likes old men getting down with MC while keeping her slutty but then again thats me but it seems it might as well be about the Goro and Watson at this point and is a slow burn hop to incest already or any other LI outside of oldies :rolleyes::oops::sneaky: will check this out though grudgingly :coffee:
Nahhhh. Goro is the star of the story )))

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
This game seems familiar that two other games Mrs. Watson or something like that are out there but look like they been abandoned.

Wish I had paid more attention to the makers and over all themes of the "Watsons." The one I am most familiar with was faster paced with the corruption... this one slowed down for as little of it that is out there

However, my critique is as follows:

The old man aspect as a main love interest is interesting and different making the game better than most. That said the game doesn't explain the MC's interests with the old man.

Should the game address the MC's motives a bit better, than some "realism can be thrown in. In most bang-bang H games there are no consequences. This game doesn't have to include "pregnancy" but mention the concerns of it... getting caught or fear of it being the "brakes" of not letting the sex scenes go too far but builds up the tension for when it does happen would be a solid add. Yes the game could use a little more spice to blend with the other spices like the interracial hook. And lastly "reluctance-seduction-conquest" would be better plots than just a willing woman willing to given in when presented with an opportunity.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i'm seeing female protagonist tag and i'm seeing incest tags so i gotta ask, is there gonna be some sister or daughter content or is it just lame content with the son
There is no daughter or sister...

This game seems familiar that two other games Mrs. Watson or something like that are out there but look like they been abandoned.

Wish I had paid more attention to the makers and over all themes of the "Watsons." The one I am most familiar with was faster paced with the corruption... this one slowed down for as little of it that is out there

However, my critique is as follows:

The old man aspect as a main love interest is interesting and different making the game better than most. That said the game doesn't explain the MC's interests with the old man.

Should the game address the MC's motives a bit better, than some "realism can be thrown in. In most bang-bang H games there are no consequences. This game doesn't have to include "pregnancy" but mention the concerns of it... getting caught or fear of it being the "brakes" of not letting the sex scenes go too far but builds up the tension for when it does happen would be a solid add. Yes the game could use a little more spice to blend with the other spices like the interracial hook. And lastly "reluctance-seduction-conquest" would be better plots than just a willing woman willing to given in when presented with an opportunity.
Because this is Mrs. Watson (it's even the same game thread) and has been renamed and remade 16,000 times now.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
There is no daughter or sister...
"You take on the character of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged lady. Her spouse has found a new job after losing his previous one. Christine has an 18-year-old son and a beautiful daughter."

sister might of been a reach but the discription says theres a daughter so

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingAWife-1.155
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes