VN Ren'Py Cougarville [v1.02 Bugfix 1] [Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Same game as his other 3 games but now with unavoidable NTR

Noice :rolleyes:
It's actually not something that new, his previous game was also a meaningless ntr cocktail, and in the one before that it was already coming with a couple of scenes, this dev is obsessed with ntr's fetish with black guys, so After this "game" it is possible that another one will come out with the same theme, it is better to ignore it in general.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Dev been peddling the same damn game for 5 years now. Renders are good and could become something great if they stop fucking remaking the game every 6 months.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Been looking to try more futa content, is it worth the download?
Sure it's worth if you're okay with the game suddenly being abandoned only to see a copy of it on this exact website with a different name a few months/years later, only for that to get abandoned and so on and so on.

It's not worth it, trust me. Just use the filter to filter to futa and try others games. Having a HARD time is good and so is Eruption imminent

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Funny that you get cucked on the game and still the mods rejected the ntr tag...great way to know that the game have unavoidable ntr (and offscreen rape) if you never played any game of he developer (y).

Reactions: staley111 and loikl

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I gave it a "Love" reaction, but I'm actually a little confused, so I'll wait for the next updates to see how it "evolves".

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Who exactly is your target audience?

You make [Futa] [Incest] games that may or may not have [NTR] in them. Yet these images seem to give off [Gay] vibes with the Male Protagonist putting his finger in another mans mouth.

Did you forget the game has 2 protagonists? Male and Futa/Female.

Once again it seems like you guys dont have a clear vision on what you want the game to be and once again it looks like this will end up being one of those games with reworks & remakes.

You guys HAVE to be aware of how everyone views you right? You have a reputation for being lazy, slow and repetitive developers and to be honest you guys have earned that rep 100%.

smh

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Who exactly is your target audience?

You make [Futa] [Incest] games that may or may not have [NTR] in them. Yet these images seem to give off [Gay] vibes with the Male Protagonist putting his finger in another mans mouth.

Did you forget the game has 2 protagonists? Male and Futa/Female.

Once again it seems like you guys dont have a clear vision on what you want the game to be and once again it looks like this will end up being one of those games with reworks & remakes.

You guys HAVE to be aware of how everyone views you right? You have a reputation for being lazy, slow and repetitive developers and to be honest you guys have earned that rep 100%.

smh
what gay vibes we'll never have gay content in the game as for ntr there isn't any we will have optional sharing and prostitution eventually but if you don't want them click no and it'll never be bought up again

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the mother is getting hot because of the mc she's seeing what a man he's become he's beating Trance because of what will be happening in the next update we will never have gay content I don't have the dialogue for this scene yet but I think he's holding his face like that to make him look at mc he's telling him to get out and never come back or I'll kill you he runs because mc used to be a hitman for his father he knows how strong he is

Reactions: hitmanlegend

BBC King

May 8, 2021
the mother is getting hot because of the mc she's seeing what a man he's become he's beating Trance because of what will be happening in the next update we will never have gay content I don't have the dialogue for this scene yet but I think he's holding his face like that to make him look at mc he's telling him to get out and never come back or I'll kill you he runs because mc used to be a hitman for his father he knows how strong he is
That makes no sense from a Futa MC perspective, a big black dude running away from a skinny white girl with a dick seems ridiculous, then again the whole plot is weird.

Then again, not like it matters, this project gonna be remade or reworked into something else in about 6 months anyways.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That makes no sense from a Futa MC perspective, a big black dude running away from a skinny white girl with a dick seems ridiculous, then again the whole plot is weird.

Then again, not like it matters, this project gonna be remade or reworked into something else in about 6 months anyways.
mc was a hitman I don't understand how you don't get it mc could make him disappear if he/she wanted and the game won't be remade we have everything thought up already

Last edited:
Reactions: hitmanlegend

BBC King

May 8, 2021
mc was a hitman I don't understand how you don't get it mc could make him disappear if he/she wanted and the game won't be remade we have everything thought up already
That whole plotline was stupid to begin with, "oh dont mind me im just your average early twenties guy/futa and I'm a contract killer on the side"...

This is just my opinion but again it doesnt matter because people only play these games to fap to the images, the stories you guys make are always ridiculous and make no sense. I definitely would recommend hiring a writer in the future or taking some narrative classes to learn how to actually put together a good story.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That whole plotline was stupid to begin with, "oh dont mind me im just your average early twenties guy/futa and I'm a contract killer on the side"...

This is just my opinion but again it doesnt matter because people only play these games to fap to the images, the stories you guys make are always ridiculous and make no sense. I definitely would recommend hiring a writer in the future or taking some narrative classes to learn how to actually put together a good story.
we can't afford a writer would have to be a free job thanks for the input

BBC King

May 8, 2021
we can't afford a writer would have to be a free job thanks for the input
If you have a Discord and took fan submissions for narratives I guarantee they would be 100x better than what you put out. Your dev teams strongpoint is renders/sex scenes NOT story telling.

Fans are willing to work for free. Finding a good no-life who wants to be apart of something...if anything you would be OVERWHELMED by the amount of people volunteering their support and expertise.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If you have a Discord and took fan submissions for narratives I guarantee they would be 100x better than what you put out. Your dev teams strongpoint is renders/sex scenes NOT story telling.

Fans are willing to work for free. Finding a good no-life who wants to be apart of something...if anything you would be OVERWHELMED by the amount of people volunteering their support and expertise.
thanks I'll speak to Nun Ya see if we can find someone

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes