Wolf RPG Completed DIDDOG ~Escaping The Confinement [1.01][cherehouse]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
I have no idea what to do after getting out of the box. I have taken the painting off the wall and am stuck. When I use the think option she just says there look to be numbers in the ice tray which I have already found. I have no idea what to do now. Plz halp.
Maybe investigate all the items in the room from different angles....

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
what is the freakin password ???? ... some says its only 4 letters other said "ORANGE" both are wrong ... the game sucks!! ... we are supposed to be looking at something interesting as we get busy down there .. this shit is frustrating! ... all it did was get me BORED!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
what is the freakin password ???? ... some says its only 4 letters other said "ORANGE" both are wrong ... the game sucks!! ... we are supposed to be looking at something interesting as we get busy down there .. this shit is frustrating! ... all it did was get me BORED!
You insert the 4 colors mentioned in the book vertically into the columns and the letters that are in the colored squares are the password.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
I think you need to be fluent in Japanese to complete this game. Very disappointed I thought it was gonna be logical puzzle solving figuring out how to break the binds and escape using the environment, not this irritating, incredibly generic code hunting snoozefest.

This is gameplay ripped straight out of a free flash game from 2010, and not a particularly good one.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote