Gorbinadam

Aug 10, 2020

looks like this has a few that people have been asking for, like the new knight video and celestine 2

Jan 20, 2022
Good news: Kemono has updated, Tashigi and Monet video will be uploaded to Rule34Video.com soon
bad news: the other vids that I uploaded got deleted, idk why mine specifically got hit considering others have been up for months, I hope whoever wanted them downloaded them.
I don't have the storage to keep these giant hour long files in my storage so I had to delete them :(
If someone with the a video and a way to upload to something more permanent like pixeldrain or workupload would be such a big hero

Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. Also people don't post the author's link here, since that's how they get deleted so much quicker. If you do wanna post a link make your own mirrored link.

The link traffic can be tracked and if the author notices that the link is being used a massive amount more than their subscribers they'll know and delete the link

Jan 20, 2022
Thanks for the heads up. Also people don't post the author's link here, since that's how they get deleted so much quicker. If you do wanna post a link make your own mirrored link.

The link traffic can be tracked and if the author notices that the link is being used a massive amount more than their subscribers they'll know and delete the link
ah thanks for the explanation man, I'll try to continue uploading stuff but not for a bit and not under the current account. Gonna have to overhaul. We'll see.

Reactions: Draco89