------------------
Version 0.3.64
------------------
NEW CONTENT
Main route extended: Vai'Klis
Main route extended: Kive
Main route extended: Pyeka
3 New illustrated scenes (15variations)
I wonder what Kive update will reveal this time. Right now it stopped at the point where you could basically end the game with words:
"And so our hero spent the rest of his life in prison. At least he was a good man."

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
would be cool if we had like a poem every single time we needed a hero

Bring us the hero, with wicked grin,
Who leads to giants, where fate begins.

Bare bodies loom, so vast and tall,
To crush us down, to make us fall.

With gleeful cries, we're lifted high,
Inserted deep, with no will to defy.

Some choose the end, so dark, obscene,
Rectally claimed, where nothing’s seen.

Others devoured, whole in giant jaws,
Or crushed under soles, without a pause.

No honor here, just pain and glee,
In mouths, or feet, we cease to be.

With cheers, he seals our twisted doom,
And leads us to the perverse tomb.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
honest question whats the one character you guys would rather spent all of your time on for me personally id say maybe regina? (not so popular)
By spend all our time you mean playing their route or like some sort of imaginary romance with them? I'd choose neither. I don't really have a favourite character, I enjoy GG universe as a whole, all of its sides.

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
Would almost certainly not be an actual harem ending in the main story, but would be pretty neat if they maybe made a sort of side mode similar to that school thing, except it's in the main story's world but with a harem of all characters
I think the harem thing would work in the School AU story, which I still pray that someone out there would pay for a continuation of it.

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
I'm not sure if it's just my perception, but it feels like the game's updates are progressing too slowly, even though the math suggests otherwise.

Currently, the game has around 190 full-screen illustrations, and when including all the variations, it totals 962 images. Each complete monthly update typically adds content for 5 of the girls, usually consisting of a new image and its variations. At this pace, the game is expected to expand to approximately 142% of its 2023 size by the end of this year.

Why does it still feel sluggishly slow ?

Reactions: Grelk
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes