supirzed

Aug 17, 2018
I've always run the game with MTool and never had any problems. Tried running it without the tool and it really is a buggy mess.

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
Adding images to these (in spoiler tags) based on what I'm assuming they are (I personally haven't unlocked everything) and also adding some images at the very bottom of outfits not mentioned in this original post, so wondering how you get those? (This game is a gem)

In case people are curious on how to get the rest of the costumes, I'll list my full experience on getting them on my own run with a more comprehensive guide on it;

Slave Attire: (Passive: Allows strength to push larger boulders, double endurance, zero defense)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Can be acquired from a Witch in the Forest Entrance; this must be done before finishing the Fortress Stage provided you did not defeat the Chancellor yet. You can access the Forest Entrance early by finding the hidden path that is hidden behind a tree in the Intersection Road that connects the Lone Hut, Desert Village, Mountain Pass and Dolto Village.

2. If you finished the Fortress Stage upon defeating the Chancellor and missed the opportunity, you are provided with an alternative by find the Slave bum in Gald Castle Town at the front of the Adventurer's Guild. Provide him the Canned Herrings and he will ask for better clothes. You can acquire the said clothes from the Gald Castle Town's Equipment Shop. You'll need at least a total of 55k gold total; 30k for the Free Pass and 25k for the attire.

Ninja Attire: (Passive: Allows water walk and lip reading, agility focused and evasion tanking, below adequate defense, specialized use of shurikens turning into multi-hits. Wind Attribute.)
- The Ninja attire is impossible to miss. You can find it in a blue chest in Dolto Town, east.

Maid Attire: (Passive: Allows access to a room in Gald Castle Town, high defense and physical attribute resistant. Flame Attribute.)
- There's a quest in the Gald Castle Town Tavern, the bartender on the left will ask you to deliver a hot meal to a guard that left early for duty. The right guard you're looking for is one with the given hint of 'Fancy Boots', it's a guard with blue shoes. The guard is located down southwest.

Sister Attire: (Passive: Disguise as one of the sisters, high defense and magic oriented offensive, provides resistance to poison and ice, relatively low physical power. Ice Attribute.)
1. This attire can be acquired for free by speaking to Kate in the second floor of the Church.

2. Provided that you did not speak to Kate before she turns infected if you did not investigate the underground of the Church, you can acquire the attire from a bunny girl in one of the residence down below of the Castle Town.

Samurai Attire: (Passive: Keen perception in allowing discerning details that wouldn't be noticeable, physical auto-counter and resistant, High power and critical rate, adequate defense. Electric Attribute.)
- Upon defeating the Yamigato(?) Assassin, Doppelganger and saving Ann Suu from the Forest, the Seal Case will allow you to visit the Hidden Village, unlocking it's destination. Speak through the Blind Monk and acquire information regarding the town and then speak to Tokimure in willingness to take the quest in investigating the sealed cave. Finishing the questline through and through will award you the attire.

Naked King/Invisible Armor for Fools Attire: (Passive: Nada, just pure exhibitionism. Consumes 10 SP for each attack evaded with 85% natural evasion, all attacks are performed double and negative defense. N/a Attribute.)
- Speak with the Knight of Rose Emissary at Dolto Village that stands in front of the travel board. He will guide you to speak with the Town's Storage Watchman and issue the password. (Don't worry about typing the password, speak to the Emissary again regarding to change to choices and you can select the password informed instead.) Finish the Resistance Tunnel stage as well as the Randora Caverns, there will be an old man at the right handside of Gald Castle Town, speak to him and provide him the following items; Kebab Sandwich, Exquisite Cheese, Miso Soup, and lastly Buttered Potato to acquire the Attire.

> Kebab Sandwich can be acquired from the Desert Village Sinado from the one shopkeep.
> Exquisite Cheese can be acquired from quests or dungeons; there should be enough excess in case you turned them in for quests.
> Miso Soup can be acquired from the Hidden Village's shopkeep.
> Buttered Potato can be acquired from the General Store clerk in Dolto Village.

Sage Attire: (Passive: (Have not figured out yet), increases physical and magic offensive powers but also increases damage taken the same return. Decreases 10 SP each turn. Universal Attribute(?))
- The Attire is acquired by doing all the available and subsequent quests provided by the Adventurer's Guild in both Dolto Village and Gald Castle Town. (The three quests outside the Guild are excluded as they are repeatables). Speak with the guild master after submission of the final quest.

WARNING: If it is your first and single run, using the Death Stone to smith into a weapon makes the attire unattainable. (Provided there is a way to acquire more Death Stones that I do not have knowledge of yet.)

Cyber Attire (Cecilia E.): (Passive: (Have not figured out yet), mitigates damage taken, electric resistant, auto SP recover and significant critical hit rate increase, at the cost of HP drain over turn.)
- Finish Cecilia E.'s main task from the beginning of the game and return to hosting Cecilia. (Basically just finish the main story and beat [REDACTED] boss while you help Cecilia.)

If there's any discrepancy, feel free to question and I'll try my best to discern possible issues. Meanwhile, regarding allies you can recruit, I have not unlocked all of them and only have access to two, that is to say you can only have two to choose from. Will come back and post about it if there's any more.

Unknown Outfits: (Anyone unlocked these or seen them in game? There is definitely a spot for them on the in game "outfit wheel" (press S in game))

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
Unknown Outfits: (Anyone unlocked these or seen them in game? There is definitely a spot for them on the in game "outfit wheel" (press S in game))
These look like extras or unimplemented stuff. Never found them in the game even though I've had multiple playthroughs. All outfits outlined in previous replies are obtainable in game. Are there any special effects associated with these outfits? Can they even be ripped in combat lol

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Adding images to these (in spoiler tags) based on what I'm assuming they are (I personally haven't unlocked everything) and also adding some images at the very bottom of outfits not mentioned in this original post, so wondering how you get those? (This game is a gem)

In NG+, there's an item which allows you to swap your costumes alternatives. Not all costumes have them, and they have no additional scenes or dialogues that I can see, but they're there if you wanna use them during combat and whatnot. It's been a while since I played so I can't exactly remember where.

Reactions: Eicosa

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
These look like extras or unimplemented stuff. Never found them in the game even though I've had multiple playthroughs. All outfits outlined in previous replies are obtainable in game. Are there any special effects associated with these outfits? Can they even be ripped in combat lol
Yeah, all the outfits in the unknown section have 2-3 torn variants.

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
In NG+, there's an item which allows you to swap your costumes alternatives. Not all costumes have them, and they have no additional scenes or dialogues that I can see, but they're there if you wanna use them during combat and whatnot. It's been a while since I played so I can't exactly remember where.
Ah gotcha, that could be where they're hidden. I haven't got to NG+ yet as my first playthrough bugged out and I couldn't progress past the ending.

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
Trivia, if you drag first splash screen with your mouse you'll see a character on left side, and everything make sense in ending.

Reactions: thanboxay

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018

I got them all through gameplay events, but only after they were already unlocked via NG+ anyway. I think they are meant to be available in first playthrough.
There might be secret Lewdness or other requirements for the unlocks to occur.
They seemed to give no difference to stats, but give extra monologue to Cecilia sometimes. I did not see these outfits alter her stats, or trigger any new events.

sorry my memory is super bad
2. can't remember sorry, but its a ninja one, so i think its in the ninja town

Reactions: p23rklo

sickhuskie

Dec 23, 2021
This is a broken unplayable fuckin MESS, I've done everything I possibly could. Japanese encoding when unpacking, Japanese language pack installed, Gameupdate.bat, locale emulator none of it works. The only thing i can think of is that there's ENTIRE FOLDERS missing with all the necessary images in it.

Screenshot 2024-09-05 193122.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193132.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193142.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193155.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193208.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193220.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193234.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193245.png Screenshot 2024-09-05 193256.png

This is the entire string of errors i get BEFORE REACHING THE MAIN MENU SCREEN. idefk anymore dude. GL HF to all who got the magical copy that works.

EDIT: I downloaded through MEGA btw. don't know if it means anything but thought i should mention it incase there's a difference in uploaded files.

Reactions: KoroG90

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
I got them all through gameplay events, but only after they were already unlocked via NG+ anyway. I think they are meant to be available in first playthrough.
There might be secret Lewdness or other requirements for the unlocks to occur.
They seemed to give no difference to stats, but give extra monologue to Cecilia sometimes. I did not see these outfits alter her stats, or trigger any new events.

sorry my memory is super bad
2. can't remember sorry, but its a ninja one, so i think its in the ninja town
Are you sure? I unlocked them and I don't think I did all of this. I thought this was an NG+ reward.
And yes, the game specifically says its purely cosmetic.

Reactions: Eicosa

Thumbhurts

Sep 16, 2021
I don't get it. I read through the whole thread since i guess there are a lot of people who didn't read through instructions.

I did the region setup thingy - usse unicode utf-8 , i even use japeanese for non-unicode prgrams.

I have installed a locale emulator. In version 2.5.0.1.

I used winrar, opened, ctrl+e to change language to japanese on the ziped file and the update, i open the game by using the japanese language locale emulator and used the gameupdate.bat. I tryed different combinations of the steps above and the only thing that got fixed is that the text ingame is now readable, but no pictures load.

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
Are you sure?
I'm not sure.

I also got them through NG+ as mentioned, but it also seemed to unlock the events as described. I felt like maybe this part of the game was unfinished. Maybe it is possible to enter NG+ without unlocking the whole wardrobe, but still able to trigger the events ...?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes