CapybaraG

Jun 3, 2022
Hi! I was trying to load Lightning's card by cunihinx ( ), but it doesn't work. This is the result I get Lightning.PNG
Does someone know why?

taisuke5963

May 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to stop AutoTranslator?
When I try to play in Japanese, the characters in the UI and plugin settings are converted to Japanese, which even Japanese people don't understand, which is a problem.
If you start the InitSetting Manager and disable XUnity.AutoTranslator and the plugins that use it, the loading will not finish after starting from the title.
I was at a loss and posted this.

However, this post was also created using Google Translate.
Sorry if my English is weird.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Does anyone know how to stop AutoTranslator?
When I try to play in Japanese, the characters in the UI and plugin settings are converted to Japanese, which even Japanese people don't understand, which is a problem.
If you start the InitSetting Manager and disable XUnity.AutoTranslator and the plugins that use it, the loading will not finish after starting from the title.
I was at a loss and posted this.

However, this post was also created using Google Translate.
Sorry if my English is weird.
ネイティブの日本語でプレイするには、いつもBepInExPluginsディレクトリを開き、そこからXUnity.AutoTranslatorフォルダを引っ張ってくるだけだ。そうすればゲームは完璧にロードされる。IniSetting Managerは必要ない。
1726017537492.png 1726017588257.png

• Love
Reactions: taisuke5963

taisuke5963

May 24, 2023
ネイティブの日本語でプレイするには、いつもBepInExPluginsディレクトリを開き、そこからXUnity.AutoTranslatorフォルダを引っ張ってくるだけだ。そうすればゲームは完璧にロードされる。IniSetting Managerは必要ない。
View attachment 4020968 View attachment 4020970
Oh my god!
It would have been better to remove it from the Plugins folder!
I'll check out other games too!
I never expected to receive an answer so quickly.
I can't find the words. thank you. thanks so much.

おお、なんてことだ!
Pluginsフォルダから無くしてしまえばよかったんですね!
他のゲームも見直してみます!
こんなにも早く回答をいただけるなんて思いもよらなかった。
言葉が見つからない。ありがとう。本当にありがとう。

Inyalga

Jul 28, 2017
Im new to Hs2 is this like a compendium does it have bestiality and anthro inside or just QOL stuff im confused

CapybaraG

Jun 3, 2022
Yes, you need this: Unzip it and place inside your "mods" folder. Then restart game and reload card. Good to go! :)
Thx for your answer! Unfortunately, even with the file, it still doesn't work. It could be that one of these mods doesn't work (the ones mentioned by cunihinx : Bepinex, Bepis Plugins for HS2, Resource Redirector, HS2API, HS2ABMX or ), because I have the same problems with other cards. Was there something to configure?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Im new to Hs2 is this like a compendium does it have bestiality and anthro inside or just QOL stuff im confused
If we're just talking about the main game, then all sex scenes are male x female (or male x female x female). It's a simulation type game where you get to choose the positions and actors based off of menus.

If you do want to get into more freaky sh!t, such as what you mentioned, then Studio Neo would allow you to craft a lot of more custom scenes. I would suggest looking at guides or tutorials before going down that route, though, since it can get a tad complicated for beginners.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Thx for your answer! Unfortunately, even with the file, it still doesn't work. It could be that one of these mods doesn't work (the ones mentioned by cunihinx : Bepinex, Bepis Plugins for HS2, Resource Redirector, HS2API, HS2ABMX or ), because I have the same problems with other cards. Was there something to configure?
1726081167782.png

Reactions: bla02

Shield0731

Nov 3, 2023
I've decided to make some Cheerleaders. But I forgot how to make the Tits go bouncy. Any help please?

Yeah, I got the bug. I guess that's what happens when Lollipop Chainsaw Repop is released. :)

Jul 12, 2022
Hai. I new here. I want try make Avn game. Can you give a guide what i need to to do? Like which version i should donwload. What plug in i should download. Please ?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Currently trying to make a video with a transparent background. I'm not sure if the tool is already there, and I'm just missing it (not seeing any 'transparent' option on the Video Export v1.3.0 that I've been using). If anyone is able to help or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

(I remember that 'Playshot' used to be able to do that on HS1, but can't seem to find a HS2 equivalent)

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes