Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Reached level 100, became pretty much impossible to kill due to multiple drones instantkilling almost everything that got close. Got bored after 50 minutes, accidentaly clicked redive and lost the progress :D

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Reached level 100, became pretty much impossible to kill due to multiple drones instantkilling almost everything that got close. Got bored after 50 minutes, accidentaly clicked redive and lost the progress :D
But what about bomb skill? Pistol MG modification by taking lot clip and ammo upgrades? Magnetic field? As soon you will have this, then faster farm going. Also, if you have macros or just can rapid cliking. You can click fast on which skill you want when game asking to choice one. But you actually can take everything. Just need to be quick, before tab gone. I used on my mousce macros what giving click up to 8 time skills per few clicks on macros botton. That loophole helped to have over 100 lvl to clip upgrade. So, pistol become literally machine gun with infinite ammo. Also 2k damage I got in one run. So, usualy my runtime is about 23 - 30 minutes.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
But what about bomb skill? Pistol MG modification by taking lot clip and ammo upgrades? Magnetic field? As soon you will have this, then faster farm going. Also, if you have macros or just can rapid cliking. You can click fast on which skill you want when game asking to choice one. But you actually can take everything. Just need to be quick, before tab gone. I used on my mousce macros what giving click up to 8 time skills per few clicks on macros botton. That loophole helped to have over 100 lvl to clip upgrade. So, pistol become literally machine gun with infinite ammo. Also 2k damage I got in one run. So, usualy my runtime is about 23 - 30 minutes.
I mean, I just picked stuff that seemed good, didn't try to min/max. The one thing that I'm not sure is working was the bomb. I saw it trigger, but never seen any damage number or any corpse.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes