Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
So far we have 2 goats of futanari animation (full time futa animations)
Nyl and Rad (i know there are others but these 2 are on another stratosphere)
Rad for Aggressive and rough sex
Nyl for Slower paced but detailed sex

imagine we get a 3rd goat tier futa animator that mostly does POV
ive seen good ones but a lot of em feel samey lol
there was a dude that was comparing old nyl and new nyl animations. blackjr got me into futa because of his mostly MLP futa animation (I didnt know what futa was at that time) and what nyl was doing before wasnt my type of chars i would like to see in nsfw theme at all.

now theres so much of blackjr i didnt follow on, idk where to start. while I follow nyl religiously.

dude has it going for him, and im glad, cause its literally top tier. I wish I could see him do the daily challenge animation from sratch

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Mongy_Gorp

Aug 1, 2022
So far we have 2 goats of futanari animation (full time futa animations)
Nyl and Rad (i know there are others but these 2 are on another stratosphere)
Rad for Aggressive and rough sex
Nyl for Slower paced but detailed sex

imagine we get a 3rd goat tier futa animator that mostly does POV
ive seen good ones but a lot of em feel samey lol
Bandonded is up there as #3 probably for Futa. Also, I'm a big fan of the X-Ray stuff, but I can see how it's not for everyone. Rad is def coming into their own tbh and I love it.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I mean, if we are talking skills, Nyl is def #1. But I think Amazonium's overall output is getting ahead of Nyl. All Amazon needs is like a 5 min video to surpass him

Reactions: GARGANTYUA

Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023
I mean, if we are talking skills, Nyl is def #1. But I think Amazonium's overall output is getting ahead of Nyl. All Amazon needs is like a 5 min video to surpass him
Amazonium whenever it is one step, one small step away from overtaking NYL, it regresses. The guy has powerful ideas that end up falling like a rocket in a launch test, don't get me wrong, the animation he made of BG is one of the best this year (for me) but I feel like he lacks a little more commitment to what he proposes and I hope that the Green Lantern animation he was working on doesn't waste it.

I adore Amazonium's work and he is one of my favorite artists, I want to make that in clear

Reactions: robjones1234

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Amazonium whenever it is one step, one small step away from overtaking NYL, it regresses. The guy has powerful ideas that end up falling like a rocket in a launch test, don't get me wrong, the animation he made of BG is one of the best this year (for me) but I feel like he lacks a little more commitment to what he proposes and I hope that the Green Lantern animation he was working on doesn't waste it.

I adore Amazonium's work and he is one of my favorite artists, I want to make that in clear
I can see it
honestly the whole commitment thing is relatable
like since he pauses his payments it's obviously not the money (or at least not the full reason)
for me I usually get bored working on one project for a long time and get somewhat burnt out
then I move to another project.....then another one...with never making a continuation

Honestly after the next Bordello releases
Nyl should lower his runtime of his animations should go from 3 to 5 minutes to 1:30 to 2:30 minutes in my opinion

I'm just glad he's not like Miro........

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
For me its the big 3

Nyl
Rad
DesireSFM

I like how DesireSFM puts story into the scenes, and how the large dick sizes show bulges in the throat, but if he did it with animations on the level of Rad and Nyl it would be perfect. I like Nyl because of Dimitrescu and Sindel's animations, they are perfect. A long animation with Dimitrescu opening holes and making huge bulges would be awesome.

spn

Aug 29, 2017

Jack11821

Oct 24, 2019
For me its the big 3

Nyl
Rad
DesireSFM

I like how DesireSFM puts story into the scenes, and how the large dick sizes show bulges in the throat, but if he did it with animations on the level of Rad and Nyl it would be perfect. I like Nyl because of Dimitrescu and Sindel's animations, they are perfect. A long animation with Dimitrescu opening holes and making huge bulges would be awesome.
For me top 5 (+18)
1. GeneralButch
2. Nyakumi
3. Nyl
4. RadRoach
5. Rigid3d

Eclairxiii

Jul 6, 2024
Ngl i be usually watching Nyl and Rad mostly for the Futas in the video
but Rigids female models are so fucking hot that i forget the futashep is even in the video
Man that vid was hot :love:
Yup. His V was my favorite until Rad made his. However, his futashep is godlike

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote