MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Only girl that might not leave if you ran out of money is probabaly Moko since she is rich already and just wants to bang you and your girls.
Na, There's a few. Dora and Paola would stay, they were never about the money. Sasha would stay, cause she's oblivious to everything and Monto wants her to stay. Ema would stay, she doesn't care about money either. Zara would stay too.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Progress Log for 0.19.0

4 hours ago
Main Story:
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 50% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 5% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 10% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 5% completed
Girls:
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 10% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 0% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - 100% completed
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal (option to say: I love you) sex - improved - 100% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 100% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 100% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulating- 100% completed
11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 0% completed
Bug Fixes:
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - 100% completed
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my next run starts today .. woo hoo .... i think i'll change it up a bit .... ya know kinda give a few girls a break from all the pounding they have been getting from me ... err i mean my MC hehe ... :love:

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It fluctuates, but right now, I'd have to go with

1. Paola (she's always been my #1).
2. Ema
3. Julia/Sasha/Dora/Maria/Zara/Hanna/Betty/Bombina/Abby/Desire/Tiffany
4. Alina/Lydia/Teodora
my #1 is a tie :love: ..... i would type them all out but i don't think i have that much room on this little post ...
then in very very very very last place would be Elena / tied with Rebeca :(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes