Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Am I the only one who keeps dying in first few choices? I think I am in need of help/walkthrough xD

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
I followed every step but for some reason I don't get this option on the picture, for me the scene just continues without this option showing up at all. Am I doing something wrong? Or do you need to finish the game once or something?
go to the basement once

Tommyjones0308

Sep 15, 2023
Sorry to bother but can anyone explain to me how to translate this properly. I'm technologically challenged. I've downloaded the patch but don't know where/how to unzip

GeraldStevens

Jan 24, 2020

Anyone know if there's an english translate walkthrough or motion anime of the game? I know the hentai ova exists but just wanted to see a translated video of the original game without the player speeding through the scenes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

Anyone know if there's an english translate walkthrough or motion anime of the game? I know the hentai ova exists but just wanted to see a translated video of the original game without the player speeding through the scenes
That I know what you are looking for specifically, only hentai anime

It is an adaptation of the true ending of the game

Thanhhahkyz

May 3, 2024
HOKORI SAMA let me ask why i copied xp3filter.tjs and patch.tjs but when i open data.xp3 kirikiroid is thrown out. it's so confusing i've been searching for almost 1 hour :((

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes