VN - Others - Completed - Yarisa Girlfriend ~The Innocent and Sweetheart Turns Out to Be the Belle of the Yarisa Club~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kudoko

Overall vote: 4

So this game to me has its flaws.
    Lots of them.
    The most striking of all is its clear lack of goal / substance.

They are 3 endings:
    An abrupt early bad ending to which ironically is the best one written.

A cuck ending that should be in theory the meat and potato of the game but like i said is lacking flavor and the NTR aspect is just treated wrong, you just lend your girl, time passes, some sex scenes happens and there is the ending where the matter at its core is unresolved.

An hero ending where you don't lend your girl that is also flavorless, just sex scenes in quick sequence, no tension, no goal and the ending where it's hinted that he might lose the girl in the future when his sex drive is gonna decline (and that's a good ending?).

The problem is lack of commitment of the writer, what was he trying to tell with this story in the first place?

This game has no focus, no goal, no tension, sex scenes are not hot at all, you got no reason to be invested from the start, overall this game misses the mark on basically everything.

Doesn't get a lower vote cause those are reserved to the "painful to read" games
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dave 237

Pretty neat
    One critique off the top of my head would be is I wish there was a way to see the female characters perspective and inner thoughts
    Maybe some teasing of “hur dur im gonna steal your girlfriend”