Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.16] [Oranos] [MOD]

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Something tells me you've tampered with the save outside of the "notes", but I can't say for sure.
Jaqueline is at an end for now, there is no more content for her.
Capo is bugged because the threat is still low, what should be impossible to at this point in the main story.
To get the last Letter just "Claim reward" from the "Achievements".

Edit. will tag you and leave here you save corrected.
jaque is at beggining when you meet her andmain story should trigger if you go to sleep
View attachment 3993327
i didnt tamper besides using notes only. but anyway thanks for your kind attention and help. greatly appreciate your time and effort in this =) ur awesome bruh.

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
i didnt tamper besides using notes only. but anyway thanks for your kind attention and help. greatly appreciate your time and effort in this =) ur awesome bruh.
well, if you only used notes maybe you advanced day too much, and the beggining of the story event didn't trigger and jumped to to middle, letting out some flags...
will have to redo that in a easier way later on, but its fixed for now.
anyway, have fun

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Something tells me you've tampered with the save outside of the "notes", but I can't say for sure.
Jaqueline is at an end for now, there is no more content for her.
Capo is bugged because the threat is still low, what should be impossible to at this point in the main story.
To get the last Letter just "Claim reward" from the "Achievements".

Edit. will tag you and leave here you save corrected.
jaque is at beggining when you meet her andmain story should trigger if you go to sleep
View attachment 3993327
bro. ur awesome. freaking awesome. thank you for your time and effort =) greatly appreciated man.

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
small problem when i try to download the html file it always flags it as virus how do i bypass this problem? i use opera gx
Good question, but to the wrong person...
Sorry honney, can't help you.
I changed from mega to those upload links so people could avoid that problem...
I personally myself use opera gx too, but don't know how you can avoid that, the only way i know i set it as exclusion on you win.defender or other that you may have...

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
can someone post here one save at day 1 i dont mind it the mod activated it the most recent changes plz? because i cant use the code i have tried multiple times the code posted here, and never works, and i have opened the html it notepad and the modcode is set to true but, i can't find the code, our simple tell me the number line off code here the code is to be more simple for me to search plz

Last edited:
Reactions: johnlenion

gemini730602

Aug 16, 2019
can someone post here one save at day 1 i dont mind it the mod activated it the most recent changes plz? because i cant use the code i have tried multiple times the code posted here, and never works, and i have opened the html it notepad and the modcode is set to true but, i can't find the code, our simple tell me the number line off code here the code is to be more simple for me to search plz
https://f95zone.to/threads/patriarch-v0-16-oranos-mod.183769/post-14704232

Kablooie

Sep 6, 2017
How do you even insert the code? Do we have to go to the developer's pixiv one? Can't find the green triangle either.

Edit: Slept a few days, no green triangle...

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
How do you even insert the code? Do we have to go to the developer's pixiv one? Can't find the green triangle either.

Edit: Slept a few days, no green triangle...
All codes work on basis of redeem something, hope it helps

Last edited:

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
i have corruption off the city maxed but the 1 event off jaqline dont happens i have fitness staus 100+ to i doing something wrong?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
i have corruption off the city maxed but the 1 event off jaqline dont happens i have fitness staus 100+ to i doing something wrong?
requirements
- mod code
- city 4 (max for now)
- "Morning"
- home gym

where? she appears at gym

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
ok the code i have tried multiple times halways says wrong code i did copy paste from the code posted here in the treand and the image below and says wrong every time the only code accepted so far was the one is not yours problably the patreon one
I said activation, not insertion, check OP

Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Hi, I searched this thread to try to avoid the Repeating Problem thread issue, but I didn't find it.

(Note: I just restarted this on 0.16 and thus it might be a main game bug. First time with Mod.)

I'm at day 237, and I think I've gotten everything- except the main story attack hasn't pinged.
None of the gang war and later scenes have shown up.

I'm asking here if anyone has seen this, or knows something about it. I just wanted to check the mod first before asking in main game.

Thank you, this Mod has indeed comforted my FOMO in making the wedding choice.

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, I searched this thread to try to avoid the Repeating Problem thread issue, but I didn't find it.

(Note: I just restarted this on 0.16 and thus it might be a main game bug. First time with Mod.)

I'm at day 237, and I think I've gotten everything- except the main story attack hasn't pinged.
None of the gang war and later scenes have shown up.

I'm asking here if anyone has seen this, or knows something about it. I just wanted to check the mod first before asking in main game.
I would need to see your save before tell something else about your problem, but I belive it was fixed on latest mod update if it's what I'm thinking about
If it's a mod problem, i can fix it easy if it's not done yet, if its a main problem, I probly have it fixed already...