Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.16] [Oranos] [MOD]

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I'm not a coder or anything, so I don't know how difficult it would be to do, but have you thought about making it possible to go see the training scenes of both of Saffron's paths? Or allowing you to have multiple capos at once?

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not a coder or anything, so I don't know how difficult it would be to do, but have you thought about making it possible to go see the training scenes of both of Saffron's paths? Or allowing you to have multiple capos at once?
Hi there, i may think about capo later on, when dev' decide what would be the downsides of each capo.
About training Saffron, that may be doable, i will see what i can do to the next version....

Brend13

Apr 29, 2020
I can't get the mod to work it says:
I know why you are here... but you seem to have forgot something... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
And i cant figure out what i am missing

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Jmedicated

Apr 13, 2020
Any chance the mod will be uploaded to be played online in browser without having to download? I can't seem to get og or mod to show images. Even the left side panel has broken images.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Any chance the mod will be uploaded to be played online in browser without having to download? I can't seem to get og or mod to show images. Even the left side panel has broken images.
Good question, can't reply because i have no idea about play it online...
1725857648658.png
This is what you need, you may download the "update only" if you are merging with the prior version, or just download full file

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Use code, activate mod, city corruption 3 or 4, should start around the park, and then basement
I have all those conditions, and I've checked the park multiple times. Nothing.

Does someone have a save before the artfest event? I've attached my save.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I have all those conditions, and I've checked the park multiple times. Nothing.

Does someone have a save before the artfest event? I've attached my save.
You just needed to progress 1 more step on the main quest, to be able to archive what you want.
After that, you will "dream", and then just go to the park.

Reactions: macewindoom

Jombo582

Jul 3, 2022
I finally found it omg. ""ⅺixⅾ⁃ν"" without quotation marks and a serbian flag after the v

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Code:
<!--hello 3 __Aks-->
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&lt;&lt;if $modcode is true&gt;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;GREENtext&quot;&gt;( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)&lt;/span&gt;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&lt;&lt;elseif $a16t1 is true&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;link "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;popover &#39;opaque&#39;&gt;&gt;\

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⡷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠋⠈⠻⣮⣳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⠿⣿⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣄⠀⠀
⢀⣤⣾⡿⠟⠛⠛⢿⣿⣶⣾⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣀⣀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⡀⠀
⣿⣿⠏⠀⢰⡆⠀⠀⠉⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡟⠀⣀⠈⣀⡀⠒⠃⠀⠙⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡇⠀⠛⢠⡋⢙⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀
⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠓⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠋⠀⠀⢸⣧⣤⣤⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡿⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠻⣷⣶⣶⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀
⠈⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡿⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣻⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⡿⢯⣛⣛⡋⠁⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⡷⣶⣿

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Yea, It&#39;s me again, the best modder that you know ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Maybe the only one too, but who cares?? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;This is what i have been doing what my free time...&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;img src=&quot;img/mods/Toth2/06.webp&quot;/&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Now, lets deal with the reason you are here...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;The update right...?&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;I gotch&#39;u...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;A toon of new shit, and more possiblities...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Well, maybe not on this update...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Who knows..?&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;What do we have here???&lt;/span&gt;

//
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Update 100% made to need new save, if you are using an old one and its working, without any code/save modification, you've bested me&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Even at basement, not sure yet if its continuation of the park or not, will know at next update&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Some more little stuff that i forgot....&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Girl at gym...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Park event...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- New interface on left side bar&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Custum family name (start new game)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Custumizable stats when on "Review your notes" (requires activation mod page + code)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Honeymoon island event repeatable as vacations&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- More repeatable scenes (old and new)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Lexi and others will be easier to get&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Unlocked phone to most of the events&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Option to buy all Meatlocker slaves at once (more expensive)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Both versions to Safrom available&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Angelica and Haley&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- "Surprise" on honeymoon can be changed and repeated&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- After honeymoon Emily will be at home&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Skip button (disabled after day 100) (and now gives you some resources)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Monique and mares can be breed again and again, and again...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;.  .  . (try skip 30days, if that don't work...)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;.  .  .  .  .  . (may require new save...)&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;If you see any unique time event that you like, let me know and maybe i add it  (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ ԅ)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Maybe i like it too...   (╯✧∇✧)╯ ( • ) ( • )&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Ps, i forgot this part on last update, but nobody told me about it, so i just sent some pics from my OF on the middle and dare you to discover them, winner gets a freebie, just text me on OF if you find me, people on tread will be ignored if not talking about game.&lt;/span&gt;

Anyway, go to notes to use the stats code, it will work now...
//
&lt;&lt;set $modcode to true&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $version to 1600&gt;&gt;<!--Important stuff __Aks-->

Can't seem to find code, the xiixd-vrs doesn't work (even with special chars) and also can't find "PatreonAks" mentioned anywhere.
Found the following stuff above but can't seem to find code here as well since all it only ever checks if $modcode is true, can't find where it sets it to true.
Hey there
can you share please the code for the mod with me?
I do not know anything about programming and still I tried to figure it out for one hour looking the part you disccused but I could not make it.

I do not know why the ego of some people here is so big, I mean, if you dont want to share something just do not make fun of them and say no, instead going around the bushes and playing games, like come on man, why is there any need to be mean? just say no or dont say anything

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hey there
can you share please the code for the mod with me?
I do not know anything about programming and still I tried to figure it out for one hour looking the part you disccused but I could not make it.

I do not know why the ego of some people here is so big, I mean, if you dont want to share something just do not make fun of them and say no, instead going around the bushes and playing games, like come on man, why is there any need to be mean? just say no or dont say anything
Dear user

Simple answer, no.
I aplaude your effort, it's good to know that you at least tried before reach out for the easy way(ask).
The code is not stated on the quoted post, the code has special characters, so i don't even belive if can or not be shared here.
I don't share the code, and i don't belive it will change in the future....

BUT
There is hope.

The code has special characters lol

Here's a save on day 1 after the intro with the mod activated
This user have shared a day 1 save, with code already used.
You would just need to download this save and activate the code (intructions in the OP)

Another user has pointed out, with a picture, the exat place where it shows the code, not worth ping him (sorry buddy).

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Dear user

Simple answer, no.
I aplaude your effort, it's good to know that you at least tried before reach out for the easy way(ask).
The code is not stated on the quoted post, the code has special characters, so i don't even belive if can or not be shared here.
I don't share the code, and i don't belive it will change in the future....

BUT
There is hope.

This user have shared a day 1 save, with code already used.
You would just need to download this save and activate the code (intructions in the OP)

Another user has pointed out, with a picture, the exat place where it shows the code, not worth ping him (sorry buddy).
Dear modder,

I was not talking to you, keep your words for you buddy.

• Hey there

Jmedicated

Apr 13, 2020
Good question, can't reply because i have no idea about play it online...
View attachment 4015148
This is what you need, you may download the "update only" if you are merging with the prior version, or just download full file
Thank you mine has looked just like that for both og and modded...I would indeed love to collect all the women had to play patriarch online browser mode to see all the images tho SMH

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Clown.34 After entering your code, the achievements link in the right disappears. How can I claim bonuses unlocked by completing the achievements? Also the walkthrough, toggle kinks and settings links also disappeared and instead of those INSERT CODES link is appeared. I just started playing with your mod file. If I don't activate your code, will I miss somethings like random encounters? Also playing with you file, I can't activate "devmenu" code.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. I have to click on the green triangle. But the problem with "devmenu" code still is there.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Also playing with you file, I can't activate "devmenu" code.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. I have to click on the green triangle. But the problem with "devmenu" code still is there.
Of course that there is a problem with "devmenu" code...
The problem is:
- There is no DevMenu on mod
As shocking as it may be, i don't like it because it breaks the save, so to avoid problems, i took it out, no need to thank me :p

Reactions: tgp31