5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
So writing as someone who is not their patreon supporter, I will be honest, if I was, I would have so many questions about the number of projects.

It doesn't help that a lot of their projects seem to suffer from having disjointed storytelling, so spreading things out this is just such an odd approach.
I think it's pretty clear they just want to produce a huge amount of slop

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sooo much intros, you get an initial intro... and after that... you get individual intros for each group.
At least now (most of) the legwork is done...

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
will check this out but it would be nice for them to finish a VN instead of making one to only move onto the next i get they finished 1 or 2 but damn finish the rest before you start making more . they are getting to big for their britches they so big they think they can just skate by on making a new one let it settle in a bit then release anew one :rolleyes:. i will try this out as i have the others :coffee: but damn release updates for them first before making new ones

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
To avoid agonizing over the "Will there be NTR in this game?" questions under each of their new games (and there are those in every thread all the time) they decided to make an ULTIMATE Inceton NTR game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's not that I'm against it, as long as the scenes here are justified normally and there is at least a slightly interesting plot.

Last edited:

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
the dev better put up a square kilometer poster that says this is not canon
otherwise the purists will get insanely mad and boycott the other games

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
In Fuzzy's universe, these 5 tools were lured onto a boat driven by one of the alpha males from Inside Jennifer. Then they were goaded into riding inner tubes pulled by the boat, not knowing that the water had been chummed with fish guts. Once they were thrown off the tubes they were summarily eaten by a great white after which time the island women had men from which to choose.

Yeah, that branch is growing on me.... :cool:

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
I'm still mad at them for canning Limits of Sky. That game had such great potential, and yet they killed it. And now they have the nerve to bring back its protagonist only for this mindless fuckfest of a "game". If you're gonna acknowledge her as a past creation, why not finish what you started with her?

Reactions: Rubi747

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
ResortOfTemptation-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote