5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have one nice thing to say about the Inceton team: they created Jessica and Megan :love:

I have one not so nice thing to say about them: THEY SUCK, and so do their games.

Reactions: Cavpal

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I guess that's one way to reuse your existing characters, as long as its not canon because if it is then this will clearly screw up with the story of original games. I was hoping Sky would be featured in something else other than an NTR game when they said that they will use her in a new game but it is what it is i guess. Also, can't wait for all my MC's to have the same name since i used the same name in all games can't really name them something else now can i? Better get ready for a shit ton of confusion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ReiCaixa

bitBuck1228

May 24, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
It seems like eventually they'll all get to the resort and the billionaires will start NTRing the five protagonists. At least that's my guess.

As an outsider who's only played part of Summer with Mia and none of the other games, this seems really dumb. Way too much time is spent establishing how this fits into canon and what route it belongs on, etc. etc. Just Freddy vs. Jason the shit out of this, say it's non-canon, and open it with the characters winning a trip to the resort or even arriving at the resort and meeting each other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abirvg
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote