Lepta

Feb 6, 2018
There should be a secret NPC introduced in 1.2.

I tried every single day in every single area but I can't find anything
Anyone found anything about it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

.Son.Goku.

Jun 11, 2023
I have two completed runs (Josef stay and leave) but I can't post it here, I don't know why. To attach the .zip file, I click on "Attach files" but when I try, this box come out (photo).

P.s. I have a little question: do you believe that 1.2B is the definitive version or will they continue to improve the game? Screenshot 2024-09-06 121145.png

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I have two completed runs (Josef stay and leave) but I can't post it here, I don't know why. To attach the .zip file, I click on "Attach files" but when I try, this box come out (photo).

P.s. I have a little question: do you believe that 1.2B is the definitive version or will they continue to improve the game? View attachment 4005682

There's planned monthly updates with content for the future.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
There should be a secret NPC introduced in 1.2.

I tried every single day in every single area but I can't find anything
Anyone found anything about it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're probably talking about the lab on mario's house

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
How do you trigger mario's quest? I had one playthrough where he never appeared in the garage, thought its a bug so trying another playthrough now and he still hasn't appeared after a couple of weeks. Playing version 1.1a, is he not available in this version?

bonbonbean

Oct 5, 2020
can you actually get rid of Adrian? I've sacked off papa and talked to Adrian but he just says he doesn't want to talk and he's still here. I've given him the 20k as well

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
How do you trigger mario's quest? I had one playthrough where he never appeared in the garage, thought its a bug so trying another playthrough now and he still hasn't appeared after a couple of weeks. Playing version 1.1a, is he not available in this version?
nope, it's new content from 1.2

Reactions: MangoTree

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
can you actually get rid of Adrian? I've sacked off papa and talked to Adrian but he just says he doesn't want to talk and he's still here. I've given him the 20k as well
by the moment just for an ending, even if you send him to japan, he stays in the house

Reactions: epluribus24

Shark_hunter

May 12, 2018
I've noticed that unity games I play are always stuck in some way such as the character always moving forward or in this game it's acting like I'm always scrolling upwards making things frustrating to navigate. Anyone run into this and fix it?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
im guessing theres no type of guide yet on the branching routes for each character and the endings you can get, right?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes