Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
have you looked at this one guide? I think that's for sharing with Ken when you have 4 hearts with anna

Also if anyone know how to get any scenes with Liz?
thats the bartender right? if it is, not sure if it can be acessible before, but once you start having sex with anna in the studio, on tuesdays go to the bar, do that for 3 weeks, on the third week (depending on your choices) anna suggests invinting liz to the hotel. after the hotel scene every time you return to the bar and talk the the bartender you have a choice of she doing some topless for the costumers or a bj on the mc.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
...then why the thread netorare tagged?
.....does that count now?
...just wondering.......
....thx for removin the tag.....
Well you are stealing your mom from your dad, and you can cuck your brother and the tech shop guy too, so there's plenty of stealing women in the game.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
thats the bartender right? if it is, not sure if it can be acessible before, but once you start having sex with anna in the studio, on tuesdays go to the bar, do that for 3 weeks, on the third week (depending on your choices) anna suggests invinting liz to the hotel. after the hotel scene every time you return to the bar and talk the the bartender you have a choice of she doing some topless for the costumers or a bj on the mc.
just got it!

you should find her in the kitchen and a new option should appear to tell her that hes subscribed to the page of her
there's never been that option, I wonder if it's because I had already convinced him to go on his trip and gave him the money
Edit: nevermind it randomly popped up one time, I feel like the game's logic is a bit out of wack sometimes

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
How many pictures do I need to progress 'making a star'? I'm at like 30000 subscribers but it still says I need 2500.
Alternatively, what's the flag so I can edit the save file?

Edit: Forget that, is there any way at all to make the game go faster? Speedhack doesn't work out of the box.

Last edited:

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Has someone been able to figure out what AI does the dev uses for the images?
Either Midjourney or a custom workflow like everyone does nowadays. I only bring out Midjourney because the mention midjourney in the credits but most likely they used it only for making the backgrounds. But most ai image generators use custoom workflows instead of a paid service like Novelai.

wisidikfc

Nov 27, 2020
I make mistake that I said taboo word to Samantha pls somenone give me after Samantha and non ntr route save

natshen

Jul 31, 2023
So I figured out how to edit the flags within the save files, I did a lot of experimentation and it seems to work. I haven't figured out how to do everything or give myself items yet. But the many of the in-game choices can be changed without having to restart a new game.

Changes made with my own testing[Success]:
- I was able to change the day of the week,
- Have Josef leave forever,
- Speed up Charlotte's Yacht encounter to threesome,
- Josef visited the basement, [Inconsistent, require multiple flags]
- Start Ken and Anna sharing route,
- Even change some routes like Slut or Loving with the mother. [Under M-Stage]
- Given myself the titles like Pervert and Heavenly Husband [Unsure if this will break something]

Of course this has a very high potential for breaking the save, so you have been WARNED. Backup your saves.

Important Note: As of v1.1 the save system is slightly changed, but the method is still the same. When you save into a new slot, it still uses the same exact file within AppData. The major difference is that it creates a near identitical code block of the main save within the same file.

So if you use multiple slots, it will create multiple code blocks of the time you saved it. This will significantly increase the size of the file making it extremely difficult to read without programs like Visual Studio Code. When searching the flag names with their respective IDs, be careful not to get confused with the repeating ids. For example, main save slot 1 will have the first two ids while save slot 2 will have the third and fourth copy of the ids. So make sure you don't accidentally edit the wrong save slot.

v1.1A changed how the save slot system works, but it still saves the other two slots into one json file. If you are going to use the above cheated save files, be careful as the other save slots will most likely disappear too.

How to do it:
1.For starters open up the save file, which is a .json, use either NP+++ or Visual Studio Code(Highly recommend, much easier to read).
2. Search for a specific term like "anna"
3. Find the corresponding "rid"
4. Match with the second instance of that rid which is at the bottom of the file.
5. Change the value based on if it is a boolean or float or string.
6. Test out the change.
Note:
- "rid" stands for reference ID.
- "d" usually stands for the dad.
- "m-" sometimes stands for the mom.

Examples:
1. I search Charlotte in the save file.
2. I find the string, "charlotte-anna-talks"
3. Which has a "rid" of "1660"
4. Search "1660" and you will get two results.
5. The second result will be at the bottom.
6. Make sure to check if the "rid" is a float, string, or boolean. In this case it is a float.
7. Change the value to 2.0 or 3.0, depending on what stage of the progression you want. Careful not to use large numbers for potenial error, keep it low and modest then test.

Or

2. Find the string, "Charlotte-Yacht-invitation"
3. It has an "rid" of "1662"
4. Search for this id number towards the bottom.
5. This time it is a boolean. true or false [case-sensitive]
Note: Be very careful that doing this can potentially break something if you haven't started the pre-requisite flag of meeting with Charlotte. Then talking with her and Anna enough times to get the yacht invitation in the first place.

Or

- Are you sick of having to skip days to a specific event? Tired of having to go through the whole week to get to Monday again?
- The corresponding "rid" that handles days are between 1572 - 1574.
- 1572 handles the actually number of which the day is set such as 1.0 is Monday. 5.0 is Friday; don't go higher than this number.
- 1573 handles the string of the current day is displayed on the top right.
- 1574 handles how many days have passed since you started the game. If you went from Monday to Friday, add 4 into the current number.
- It is recommended you change all three together to minimize risks.

Hope this gives you all a general idea on how to do your own editing. If you have any questions, you can ask me. Happy MILF Hunting everyone!
How did you gave yourself the titles please ?

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
How did you gave yourself the titles please ?
Look for the name of the title like Heavenly, Pervert, or other titles within the json and edit the value corresponding to them. There should be a rid associated with the title.

In this case for Pervert it's a boolean(true/false), switch to true. In other cases like Photographer Enthusiasts where it is a float(0.0). To get it you would have to test it yourself, from mine it is 5.0 to get the title. Most likely something that involves the quest progression related to it.

It is possible that giving yourself the title before finishing the quest can always have potential consequences, so make a backup. Good luck, and Happy MILF Hunting!

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I know that the clothing used in the studio but can you actually make Anna wear them besides in studio? like that such a waste tbh
Not quite exactly, in some point you pick a route, either love or slut, she'll change her kitchen outfit to match that choice, even if it says "completed" game has like 2 months and have montly updates

Rilesxzx

Nov 25, 2021
Can anybody help me with Kate's Ending? I have the 500k and I've claimed her but it won't let me do her ending.

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Next Update [1.4 - Estimated Release: September 2024]
  • New Anna Events
  • Invite Charlotte/Alice to Studio
  • The Mysterious Forest and the Ancient Master
  • Samantha Ending
  • Alice Ending
  • Katarina Content

In future updates, as the developer writes. There will be a system of saving in any place, a gallery, pregnancy content. This is exactly what the game lacks, so that it can easily be given 5 stars. Which it definitely deserves.

natshen

Jul 31, 2023
Look for the name of the title like Heavenly, Pervert, or other titles within the json and edit the value corresponding to them. There should be a rid associated with the title.

In this case for Pervert it's a boolean(true/false), switch to true. In other cases like Photographer Enthusiasts where it is a float(0.0). To get it you would have to test it yourself, from mine it is 5.0 to get the title. Most likely something that involves the quest progression related to it.

It is possible that giving yourself the title before finishing the quest can always have potential consequences, so make a backup. Good luck, and Happy MILF Hunting!
maybe im dumb idk but i swear i couldn't do it.. i want the heavenly husband title, i found it in the json file but after that im lost

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes