What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

Yayact00

Dec 8, 2017
I got an error

"Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1280x720...render mode 2_20...trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...failed.
Error detected."

how do I fix pleasee

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I'm getting a lot of reall glitchy behavior out of kuromaru press after applying the patch. He won't grab ladies who are stunned or on the floor for instance.
Kuromaru press only works with his specific girls (the ones in their own section on the left).

nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
Just wanted to say to OP. I love this version you have made. Find myself playing it more than I thought I would. Its very fun. Thanks and look forward to more updates such as more victims and etc.

also fuck minato tomoka. just straight cc broken nothing to do against her but reset run every time...

Last edited:

RufferSOG

Nov 19, 2018
Am i the only one when play as the Aggressors in Arcade mode always fight against other Aggressors? is there anything wrong here? I did not change anything in the game.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Am i the only one when play as the Aggressors in Arcade mode always fight against other Aggressors? is there anything wrong here? I did not change anything in the game.
Check the developer's notes in the OP, you have to change some file names in order to play arcade as a victim or viceversa now.

Yocomo

Jul 10, 2020
1725493552606.png
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
I've also been unable to get this animation, I thought maybe kuromaru would be the one since she is located on the Kuromaru compatible section but no luck.
Also, do you mind sharing that mugen version you mentioned? Wanna check out how different it can be since this is the only mugen I've played.

Douglaths

Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 4001330
I'm interested mostly for the idea that they have some type of character preservation in there. I doubt you'd want to skim the character roster, but I've been a bit hesitant on other packs as I encountered a few too many "fetishes" within them and I really don't want to be flashbanged by another, uh, non-dullahan BJ, if you get what I mean. Still, anything Touhou-related or Futa-related in here would be great to see, so I could at least peep the character select if possible

Jenkinsw10

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 4001330
May i have that link kind F95zoner?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes