What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

Throwaway85680808

Feb 25, 2023
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
I too would be interested in such a link...
Thanks!

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN CHARACTER FOLDER qualifies or has a desktop.ini and thumbs.db file in that counts as a "system file" of windows. For fucks sakes this is either riddled with bullshit or someone didn't write this for shit at all. God fucking damn removing this was a pain.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
I am interested in what you got but I do want to know since it multiple fetishist in it any that has actual pregnancy that isn't just impregnation I want preggo bellies and birth if that actually exist in the mugen build you got

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
anyone help, is there any other way to adjust the color?
and how to turn it into pantyhose

View attachment 4006222
I don't think its possible to change the actual clothing of the character, to adjust the color you need to use a different key when selecting the character on the menu. (a, b, c, x, y, z) all of them provide a different color scheme, whether or not you can manually alter the colors, that I think, would have to be done on some 3rd party program to edit characters in more detail.

Reactions: Krakenzzz

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Wondering if it would be possible to get more control over the animations of this particular character when playing as Project Rose. They are really good but the AI always decides what animations to play when you press down to enter knot mode.
Could it be possible to control them manually?

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Looks like something happened to the Mr Bear afterwin scene since its showing some random futa and not the bear anymore

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Sometimes when I win there is a screen with yellow and grayed out areas. I thought they were prompts for what happens with victory, but it seems like it does not matter what I press. Cam anyone provide clarity on this?

Also what does this screen mean:

1725728257474.png

Vaugmana

Oct 5, 2023
View attachment 4001330
Hello, can you send me this mugen version ? I'm interested to see the animations.

Fehrepho105

Aug 2, 2020
Heya, I'm interested it in this version as well. If you could send me a link, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance!

Hesenvy

Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 4001330
yo throw me some of that too

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I would like to know also
You can take the character.def file and add it to the select file and go to section for rapers and or victims and how you add it has to look like this rapers\character\character.def and if this not clear enough their a YouTube video showing how to do it

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
You can take the character.def file and add it to the select file and go to section for rapers and or victims and how you add it has to look like this rapers\character\character.def and if this not clear enough their a YouTube video showing how to do it
Well depend on which mugen your using if it's the hyper one I actually don't know but if it's the one one of the people here is sending to people who ask then yes that how you add characters

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
he updated the Vselect to work with this version, just click an empty spce, then type in whatever the char folder says and it gets added

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
How can I play only against victims in arcade?
I hope that one day Futa Izanami will be included xD

Last edited:

Yocomo

Jul 10, 2020
For those who want to know made a new patreon account

And it also seems like he updated his mugen version but idk what changed

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I really appreciate the developer for leaving so many open slots. That's a sign of a good MUGEN dev right there <3

I was thinking about creating my own H-Mugen project from scratch, but seems like this will make for a better start, since it already comes with a lot of characters and stages installed. I'll simply have to add the characters i want on the empty slots ^^

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes