What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
Want a copy of that too.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I noticed my post got missed, so I hope you guys don't mind me reposting it here, but there are some unanswered questions.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Just noticed that Kuromaru Girl Plus has a pretty hot special victory scene vs Iari.

Also, more then anyone else, KGP makes me wish the people creating these characters bothered with an actual move list.

Last edited:

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Is there a list for all the moves for each character? I am aware of the erotic move list on the first page, but would love to know more.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
For those who want to know made a new patreon account

And it also seems like he updated his mugen version but idk what changed
If you have the new version can you send me the download links?

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Thank you. Although looking through them, it appears not all of them have a .txt file with their moves I think. I am still going to look through them a bit further, but feel free to chime in.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
My work rate has slowed down because of a few things, but I'm hoping to have an update ready by early next week.

Reactions: Sync

charzard150

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
can i have it too?

Gilby

May 14, 2018
View attachment 4001330
I'd also like a link too

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Feel free to shop around and find characters you like, but I'd still like to think I'm providing some value here :whistle:
I've played a really old version of MakerMugen's pack, and I thought there were some pluses and minuses. Not sure how it is now.
There are so many characters, but in my opinion, a lot of them don't really work very well if at all (especially aggressor type characters).

I know some characters in my version could fit that bill (in particular I'm thinking the Touhou futas, but there already in so..), but I'm trying to not have too many, and to slowly touch these characters up. I've also made an exception for characters that are compatible for Kuromaru press, because I have an interest in cataloging them. Next update was going to include a press compatible Reimu, but she was completely broken in all other ways, so I'm delaying it.

Speaking of the next update, it's uploading now, so it should be ready soon.

Reactions: Hesenvy and fomi

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Feel free to shop around and find characters you like, but I'd still like to think I'm providing some value here :whistle:
I've played a really old version of MakerMugen's pack, and I thought there were some pluses and minuses. Not sure how it is now.
There are so many characters, but in my opinion, a lot of them don't really work very well if at all (especially aggressor type characters).

I know some characters in my version could fit that bill (in particular I'm thinking the Touhou futas, but there already in so..), but I'm trying to not have too many, and to slowly touch these characters up. I've also made an exception for characters that are compatible for Kuromaru press, because I have an interest in cataloging them. Next update was going to include a press compatible Reimu, but she was completely broken in all other ways, so I'm delaying it.

Speaking of the next update, it's uploading now, so it should be ready soon.
Yay! Update! And thank you! :)

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
While fighting against Iari, after she fell over, she started masturbating for about a second. I can't seem to figure out how to do this when controlling her. I also can't seem to find a solid moveset for her in the char folder. Anyone know how to do this?

Additionally, anyone got a list of lewd moves outside of the one on the front page? Maybe we can compile a more extensive one.

Reactions: Yocomo
May 20, 2021
Been testing so here is the Versatile men for you Bi people
Minotaur, Jubei, Ryu, Birdie (NOT Kurobirdie) Lycanroc, Absol, Giro, Mr Bear, Mo-Mo-Dainamtaitu and The Creature (only supports doggy style)

There's issues with Minotaur involving him flashing during some cowboy climax animations which would be cool if you could fix them, although I understand you might not focus on the bi/gay side.

Also there is a stage with guro elements which I wasn't expecting and kills the mood, also good to say there's warnings with for a vore character and the Allosauraus (albeit unseen)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes